Signs Your Septic System Requires Professional Attention
Like other plumbing components in your home, such as water heaters or drains, septic systems require routine maintenance. When properly maintained, septic systems should work reliably year after year. However, when maintenance is neglected, it can result in costly system failure. If your septic system is exhibiting signs that it needs to be serviced, a quick response can go a long way in saving you money on repairs and maximizing your system’s life.
Common indoor symptoms of septic problems include:
- Gurgling in the sinks and toilets
- Slow drainage in sinks and showers
- Fluctuating water levels in toilets
- Water backing up through drains
Common outdoor symptoms of a septic issue include:
- Foul odors around septic tank
- Wet spots in the lawn
- Bright green, lush grass over the drain field
- Sunken ground around disposal area
We stand behind our work. For the best in workmanship and customer service, call (609) 646-2727 now.